21 Oct Top 5 Fashion Essentials for Fall
It’s no secret that I love Palm Springs in fall. Summer can be a little too hot for anyone’s liking, so when fall finally hits and the weather starts to cool down a little, I can’t resist getting dressed up to go out in the city and enjoy all the things I love (like shopping!)
It’s also a great season for fashion because it means you can mix things up a little and still have fun with some bright, bold colors and patterns. Here’s my must-have list for fall.
- Floral Dress Oozing with femininity, floral dresses are a great piece all year round. Once upon a time, they were exclusively thought of as Spring attire, but designers are keeping floral patters in bloom well into fall/winter this year.
- Statement Bag If you ever got the chance to look in my wardrobe, you’ll immediately see I have a little obsession with bags! I have every color of the rainbow in every size which is why carrying a statement bag where ever I go has got to be on my must-have list for any season!
- Beachy Wavy Hair Soft wavy hair is still a huge thing this fall (secretly I hope it never goes out of fashion!) Even though I don’t live anywhere near the beach, I love perfectly loose curls that have been so popular on and off the runway this year.
- Striking Glasses Choosing the perfect pair of frames can be a little tricky as it all depends on the shape of your face. These lilac cat-eye frames suit square, oval and diamond shaped faces as they have curviness to them that adds balance.
- Bold Lipstick I love a dark red lipstick for fall, it’s a classic! Rich plums, dramatic burgundies (like this one!) and bronze chocolates will be taking over this season!
Dress: Alice + Olivia
Purse: Calvin Klein